Wholesome Concentrated Herbal Granules is a Listed Medicine in the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
Registration Number - AUST L 286982.
Australian Paten: 2016102119.
Indicated benefits from Wholesome Concentrated Herbal Granules are as follows:
· May help increase energy levels
· May assist blood circulation & eliminates bruise
· Aids digestion and helps to emulsify fats in the digestive system
· May assist in the maintenance of cholesterol within the normal range
· May help to balance body weight.
1. Chronic Coronary Heart Disease, High Blood Cholesterol, Fatty Liver, Diabetics, Hardness of Arteries, Dizziness, Memory Loss
2. Bloating Stomach, Throat Sputum
4. Arthritis, Sports Injuries
5. Stress & Fatigue
6. May used for prevention of Vascular Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease
Take 1 bag (3g) each time, 1 to 2 times a day.
Dissolve in a cup with 200ml of boiling water.
Consume at any time after cooling period.
Recommended to use continuously for 1 to 3 month.
Repeat as wished.
According to the Australian Heart Foundation information, cardiovascular disease (CVD) is a major cause of death in Australia, with 45,392 deaths attributed to CVD in Australia in 2015. Cardiovascular disease kills one Australian every 12 minutes.
Coronary Heart Disease:
• affects around 1.2 million Australians
• is the single leading cause of death in Australia
• claimed the lives of 19,777 Australians (12% of all deaths) in 2015
• kills one Australian every 27 minutes
• It is estimated over 400,000 Australians have had a heart attack at some time in their lives.
• Each year, around 54,000 Australians suffer a heart attack. This equates to one heart attack every 10 minutes.
• Heart attack claimed 8,443 lives in 2015, or on average, 23 each day.
Fatty Liver is caused by high blood cholesterols, is a term used to describe the excessive accumulation of fat within the liver.
The liver is the second largest organ in the body. The liver’s function is to process everything we eat or drink and filter any harmful substances from the blood. This process is interrupted if too much fat is in the liver. The liver commonly repairs itself by rebuilding new liver cells when the old ones are damaged. When there’s repeated damage to the liver, permanent scarring takes place. This is called Cirrhosis.
Fatty liver is common. Approximately 12 percent of Australians have too much fat in their liver, but no inflammation or damage is present. Most cases of fatty liver are detected in people between ages 40 and 60. When fatty liver is caused by an underlying condition, it can become harmful to the liver if the cause is not recognized and treated.
There are two types of strokes:
· Ischemic Stroke – Blockage of blood vessel
· Haemorrhagic Stroke – Blood vessel burst
Alzheimer's Disease & Vascular Dementia:
Dementia is a term used to describe a large group of conditions affecting the brain which cause a progressive decline in a person’s functioning.
Common symptoms include:
• memory loss
• language and communication difficulties
• loss of ability to perform everyday tasks
• changes in behaviour and emotions
The most common form of dementia is Alzheimer’s disease (50-70% of all cases). In fact, some Alzheimer’s diseases included vascular dementia, due to Cerebrovascular Sclerosis or Stroke.
Whatever the types and causes of dementia, the most fundamental and final reason is lack nutrition of brain cells. And this is due to lack of blood supply; lack of blood supply is mainly due to Cerebrovascular Sclerosis or Stroke.
Thus, whether it is myocardial infarction or stroke, or fatty liver, or dementia, dysfunction organ cells due to lack of blood supply; lack blood supply due to poor blood circulation; poor blood circulation due to high blood cholesterols, hardness of arteries (atherosclerosis) and low vital energy level.
Therefore, improve blood circulation is not just simply thinning blood. The best way to improve organ cells nutrition is to maintain blood cholesterols in the normal range and to enhance the force of blood flow.
Wholesome Concentrated Herbal Granules is created based on this concept. It has selected 11 non-toxic herbs that boost vital energy, aids digestion and helps to emulsify fats in the digestive system, preventing cellular and circulatory stasis. This formulation works to cohesively provide a better health outcome for the general wellbeing of the consumer.